|High School:||Del Oro HS|
2016 Association of Division III Independents Cross Country First Team 2015 Association of Division III Independents Cross Country First Team
UC Santa Cruz Success:
- 2016-17: Cross Country - Opened season at the at the NDNU Argo Invitatioal running 21:13 for 19th place...Competed at the UC Riverside Invitational running 19:41...competed at the 42nd Charles Bowles Willamette Invitational running a huge season's best of 19:13...Competed a the Santa Clara Bronco Invitational running 23:24...Named to the 2016 Association of Division III Independents Cross Country All Conference First Team.
- 2015-16: Cross Country - Opened her 2015 Cross Country season at the San Francisco Cross Country Invitational running 20:09...Ran a huge personal best of 23:12 at the Santa Clara Bronco invitational...Competed at the Banana Slug Invitational running 19:01...Returned to the NCAA West Regional Championships where she ran 23:24 to place 36th...Named to the 2016 Association of Division III Independents Cross Country All Conference First Team. Outdoor Track - Started the season at the Johnny Mathis Invitational running the 800m (2:36.59) and the 1500m (5:10.29)...Competed at the 2016 Stanislaus Kim Duyst Invitation running both the 800m (2:32.31) the 1500 (5:12.98)...Competed at the San Francisco State Distance Carnival running the 1500 (5:09.84)...Competed at the Chico State Distance Carnival and Twilight in the 800 (2:27.79) and 1500 (5:04.58)...Competed at the Bulldog Invitational running a season's best in the 1500 (4:59.42)...Ran her first track 5000m at the Steve Scott Invitational running 18:56.39.
- 2014-15: Cross Country - Made UCSC debut at the San Francisco Cross Country Invitational running 20:49 for the 5K course...Competed at the Bronco Invitational running her first 6K in 24:51...Competed at the NAIA West Coast Jamboree running 20:24.8...Competed in her First Regional Cross Country Championships placing 57th with a time of 24:01. Outdoor Track - Made her 2015 CSU Stanslaus Kim Durst Invitational in both the 800m (2:37.10) and 1500m (5:06.56)...Competed at the Johnny Mathis Invitational in both the 800m (2:27.97) and 1500m (5:01.33)...Had a huge personal record in the both the 1500 (4:50.08) and 800 (2:26.46) at the San Francisco State Distance Carnival...Competed at the 2015 East Bay Legacy Invitational in both the 800m (2:25.20) and 1500m (4:53.15)...Finisher her season with two new personal records in the 800m (2:23.70) and 1500m (4:49.28) at the UC Irvine Steve Scott Invitational.
High School/Club Success:
- Competed in Cross Country and Track & Field for the Del Oro High School Golden Eagles.
- Finished 1st as a Junior and 2nd as a Senior in the 1600m at the Sierra Foothill League Championships.
- Merrill College
- Born March 12th, 1996
- She is the daughter of Garry and Gill and has one sister named Charlotte.
- Favorite thing about UCSC: The Banana Slugs and Hank "Hatebeak" the turkey.
- Favorite Athlete: Jessica Ennis-Hill
- Favorite Superhero: The Doctor
- Favorite Color: Green
- Hobbies: Dog spotting, napping, and going on nature walks.
NCAA Cross Country West Regional
2015 - 36th, 23:24
2014 - 57th, 24:51