|High School:||Adrian C. Wilcox HS|
2016 Association of Division III Independents Cross Country First Team
UC Santa Cruz Success:
- 2017-18: Cross Country - Placed 4th at the Pacific Union College Cross Country Invitational running 30:51.1 on a hilly dry course…Ran a seasons best of 27:35.3 at the UC Davis Doc Adams Open.
- 2016-17: Cross Country - Made his UCSC Cross Country debut at the 2016 NDNU Argo invite where he placed 13th overall and was UCSC 3rd scorer...Competed at the UC Riverside Invitational where he crossed the line in 26:52 as the fourth scorer for UCSC...Competed at the 42nd Charles Bowles Invite where he ran a huge personal best of 26:37 to move up to 15th on the UCSC all-time list...Competed at the Banana Slug Invite to run 27:13 in wet and muddy conditions and placed third overall...Wrapped his season with an incredible performance at the NCAA West Regional Championships running 27:20 and coming in 33rd place to earn All-Regional honors...Named to the 2016 Association of Division III Indepdents Cross Country All Conference First Team.
- Track – Opened 2017 Track season at the Johnny Mathis Invitational running 16:10.00…improved his personal best to 15:51.70 at the Hornet Invitational…Won his section at the San Francisco State invitational running 15:42.15 to move to 6th all-time at UC Santa Cruz.
High School/Club Success:
- Competed in Cross Country and Track & Field for the Adrian Wilcox High School Chargers.
- El Camino League Champion in the 1600m and the 3200m Senior Year.
- Qualified for the CCS Semi-Finals in the 3200m.
- League Runner Up in the El Camino League Chamionships as a Junior.
- Competed at the 2015 CIF State Cross Country Championships.
- Cowell College
- Born July 1st, 1998
- Favorite thing about UCSC: The Location.
- Favorite Athlete: Jamey Harris
- Favorite Superhero: Iron Man
- Favorite Color: Coquelicot
NCAA DIII Cross Country West Regional
- 2016-33rd, 27:20.6
NCAA DIII Cross Country All-Regional