|High School:||Rocklin HS|
2016 Association of Division III Independents Cross Country Second Team 2015 Association of Division III Independents Cross Country Second Team
UC Santa Cruz Success:
- 2016-17: Cross Country - Opened season at the at the NDNU Argo Invitatioal running 21:11 for 18th place,finishing as the teams third finisher...Competed at the UC Riverside Invitational finishing the 5k course in 20:04...Ran a season's best time at the 42nd Charles Bowles Willamette Invitational running 19:51 as the teams 5th scorer...Competed at the Santa Clara Bronco Invitational running 23:47 as the team’s 5th finisher...Returned to the NCAA West Regional Championships running 26:19.0 for 101st place...Named to the 2016 Association of Division III Independents Cross Country All Conference Second Team.
- 2015-16: Cross Country - Opened her 2015 Cross Country season at the San Francisco Cross Country Invitational running 20:23...Ran a huge personal best of 23:18 at the Pomona-Pitzer Cross Country Invitational running 23:18...Competed at the Santa Clara Bronco Invitational running 25:37...Competed at the Banana Slug Invitational running a 5K personal best of 19:39...Completed season with a first time apperance at the NCAA West Regional Championships running 24:32.2 to place 67th...Named to the 2015 Association of Division III Independents Cross Country All Conference Second Team. Outdoor Track - Started the season at the Johnny Mathis Invitational running the 800m (2:28.15) and a new personal best in the 1500m (4:55.48)...Competed at the 2016 ARC Invitational running both the 800m (2:28.72) and the 1500m (5:00.31)...Competed at the San Francisco State Distance Carnival running the 800m in a new personal best of 2:23.33...Competed at the Chico State Distance Carnival and Twilight in the 800m (2:23.43) and 1500m (4:59.12)...Competed at the Bulldog Invitational running the 1500m (5:00.31) and the 800m (2:30.12)...Finished off season at the Steve Scott Invitational running the 800m (2:29.72) and the 1500m (5:05.20).
- 2014-15: Cross Country - Made UCSC debut at the San Francisco Cross Country Invitational running 21:39 for the 5K course...Competed at the WCC Preview completing her first 6K race in 25:13.3...Competed at the Stanford Cross Country Invitational running 24:56.6...Competed at the Bronco Invitational running 24:12...Finished her season at the NAIA West Coast Jamboree running 20:31.2. Outdoor Track - Made her 2015 CSU Stanslaus Kim Durst Invitational in both the 800m (2:35.69) and 1500m (5:12.02)...Competed at the Johnny Mathis Invitational in both the 800m (2:30.93) and 1500m (5:14.38)...Competed at the San Francisco State Distance Carnival running the 800m (2:30.20) and 1500m (5:03.09)...Competed at the 2015 East Bay Legacy Invitational running a huge persoanl best in the 800m (2:25.98)...Finisher her season with a personal record in the 1500m breaking 5:00 minutes for the first time (4:57.11).
High School/Club Success:
- Competed in Cross Country and Track & Field for the Rocklin High School Thunders.
- Merrill College
- Born November 6th, 1996
- She is the daughter of Michael Burton and Karen Cunningham. She has two sisters (Desiree and Pearl) and one brother (Shane.)
- Favorite thing about UCSC: Loves to run on the trails through the woods on campus.
- Favorite Athlete: Jamey Harris
- Favorite Superhero: Magenta from Sky High
- Favorite Color: Green
- Hobbies: Being outside, hiking, learning to play guitar, listening to music, photography and reading.
NCAA Cross Country West Regional
- 2016 - 101st, 26:19.0
- 2015 - 67th, 24:32.2