|High School:||Mountain View HS|
UC Santa Cruz Success:
- 2017-18: Cross Country - Opened season at the Santa Clara Bronco Invitational running 25:33.9 for the second fastest time of her career...Ran 26:29.0 in muddy conditions to end her season at the Doc Adams Open.
- 2016-17: Cross Country - Opened season at the at the NDNU Argo Invitatioal running 23:49...Competed at the UC Riverside Invitational finished the 5k course in a huge personal best of 21:46...Competed at the Santa Clara Bronco Invitational running 25:31 for a personal best over 6K...Competed at the Banana Slug Invitational running 26:29 for a 7th place overall finish.
Track - Set a new personal best over 5000m running 21:48.95 at the Kim Duyst Invitational.
- 2015-16: Cross Country - Opened her 2015 Cross Country season at the San Francisco Cross Country Invitational running 22:37...Ran 26:30 at the Pomona-Pitzer Cross Country Invitational running 23:18...Competed at the Santa Clara Bronco Invitational running 26:13...Competed at the Banana Slug Invitational running 22:36 for 5K. Outdoor Track - Competed at the Johnny Mathis Invitational running the 800m (2:55.95).
High School/Club Success:
- Competed in Cross Country and Track & Field for the Mountain View High School Spartans.
- Merrill College
- Born August 16th, 1997
- She is the daughter of Michael and Cari. She has a brother named Russell.
- Favorite thing about UCSC: The beautiful campus and location.
- Favorite Athlete: Alexi Pappas
- Favorite Superhero: Iron Man
- Favorite Color: Blue
- Hobbies: Coding, eating, hiking and sleeping