|High School:||West Torrance HS|
2017 Association of Division III Independents Cross Country First Team
UC Santa Cruz Success:
- 2017-18: Cross Country - Made UC Santa Cruz debut at the NDNU Argonaut Invitational running 27:22.1...placed 8th at the Las Positas Cross Country Invitational running 20:52.0 for 5K...Ran 25:01.4 at the Sacramento Capital Cross Challenge...Had a huge personal best running 24:26.3 at the Santa Clara Bronco Invitational...Competed at the NCAA West Regional Championships running 25:34.1… Named to the 2017 Association of Division 3 Independents Cross Country All Conference First Team.
High School/Club Success:
- Competed in Cross Country and Track & Field for the West Torrance High School Warriors.
- 3rd in League 2mile 2017
- 11th XC 2016 CIF Finals
· College: Crown
· Born 11/12/1999
· Favorite thing about UCSC:The weather and the people are so nice!
· Graduation Goals:I want to be wealthy and happy.
· Favorite Superhero:Batman
· Favorite Athlete: Vince Lombardi
· Favorite Color:Lilac
· Hobbies: I like to knit and pet dogs.
· Interesting Fact: I love chocolate.
NCAA Cross Country West Regional
- 2017 – 102nd, 25:34.1