Visiting Team Information
The UC Santa Cruz Athletic Training Staff would like to welcome you to our campus. We have provided some basic information that you may need during your visit. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
- A certified athletic trainer will be assigned to all events and will be available before, during, and after each event.
- The athletic training rooms will be available two hours prior to the event time.
*If you are traveling without a certified athletic trainer, treatments will only be administered with written permission from your certified athletic trainer.
Facility Location Exceptions
For soccer, the East Athletic Training room is located away from the soccer field at the East Field House. If your team needs treatment, they would need to come up to the East ATR before going to the field.
The following supplies will be provided at each event:
- Athletic Training Room modalities
- Water bottles and/or cups
- Injury/Treatment ice
- Emergency supplies (splints, crutches, AED, etc.)